Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

What is going on? We are back from having a wonderful breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Sheila and Bobby. The food was as good as always.

Elise and I once again paid it forward this morning. We picked out a couple and we paid their bill for them without them knowing. It was fun watching the couple look around trying to figure out who paid for their breakfast. It is a good feeling to be blessed to be able to do this every now and again. 

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished up a little yard work behind Chris's house. Elise will be taking Chris over to the main house for a "bio-feedback" treatment.

I am a little bit saddened this morning due to I may be losing one my girlfriends in the near future. Yes, another has come into the picture and I just cannot compete with him. It hurts because this has not happened before, (never) but I am resilient and I will recover if this happens. 

Well, my playmate and I will relax and rest up for our evening out with Shoo and Stu at the "Hog Pit".
Later....Jessie and Elise

Paula and Marty, how are you?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Bet you'll soon pick up another girlfriend, so don't be sad. (=:

Jessie said...

My pickings are getting slim these days.

Cheela said...

Are you talking about me??????

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...