Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                  


Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Got To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I popped up at 5:00am this morning and Elise purred and she went back to sleep. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries will be enjoyed later. Angelica will be here this morning and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and Chris will receive a massage today from Donna. I have a very busy day today and I may not be online much today.

    The tech will be here at 9:00am to repair Chris's hospital bed. Also the tech from Truly Nolan will be here to check for creepy crawlies. 

    Elise and I may hit up a movie if the times are right today. Hey, I got paid a very nice compliment by Rosemary yesterday that made my day. She said that she  noticed that I always open the car door for Elise, and I do that for real. She said that just does not happen anymore and not to her. That put a smile on my face and I thanked her. I may have to put Rosemary on my list of (girlfriends). What do you think?

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful day and enjoy it.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, be careful.

JT, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

Bobby, have a good one?

Rosie,be careful and enjoy the day?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Do you now have a girlfriend for every day of the week?? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. (=:

Jessie said...

Yeah Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...