Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

What is going on? How did your day end? Mine is still moving forward because I have to make a run a bit later before I hit the sheets.

Hey, earlier this morning I got a call from my girlfriend (Lila) she was in distress. She was trying to locate where the bridge game was being played and she could not find it. So she returned home and she called her boyfriend to help. 

Well, being the good, loving boyfriend that I am I went to her aid. I picked her up at her house and I drove her to the location of the bridge game. Of course I called Elise to let her know what I was doing. It made Lila happy so my mission was complete. Lila told Elise after the game the I am a true and real boyfriend. Hey, check out the whole package. Yeah Mon'. Smile!

Elise prepared beans and cornbread for dinner that was very good. We watched "The Following" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office.

We are all packed and ready to go to Globe at noon tomorrow. I can hear the "Cha Chings" right now, smile! Have a good evening and sleep well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Jane and John, be careful.

JT, good to hear from you today.

Flo and John, be careful.

Olivia, congrats on the new grand baby.

Dottie, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...