Monday, April 20, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                         


Mood: Quiet! Cautious!

Music listening to: Escape by MJ

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred when I popped up but she turned and got back into her cave. I am sure that she will be hitting to floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries sounds like a good idea. I have to run an errand this morning out on the airbase. Other than that I have no plans for today.

   We will be talking about what we are going to pack for our camping trip that begins on Friday for a couple of nights. We will be joined by my girlfriend (Sheila). Yes, my girlfriend even like to go out into the woods with me, smile!

   I am in a somber mood this morning. I am thinking about my parents and I am wondering if they are pleased with the way my life has turned out. I am sure that they are pleased and proud of me and my family. I am getting a little mushy I know but it is a good thing to reflect because so many do not and they should. I set aside what I call (me time) on a daily basis to give thanks for the many blessings that have been given to me. Try it, it works wonders.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great Monday!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, enjoy.

Monna, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one. Are you ready?

Paula and Marty, how are you?

JT, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie ,stay well in Melbourne.

Erika, how are you doing? Are you back from Aussie land?

Sis, good to hear from you.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...