Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!                           
My Elise


So how was your day? I relaxed for the most part all morning long. I am feeling good and a bit (Frisky) still, smile!

I took Chris's wheelchair to be serviced and I will pick it up tomorrow morning. Chris encountered a few personal problems this afternoon. I informed Elise and I took care of them. He is doing just fine and he is in a stellar mood.

Elise made a lemon meringue pie and it is very good. Am I going to give Chris some of my slice? Not!!!! He has a key lime pie that he is destroying nicely.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. I think I have a buzz going on,smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We also found put that Chris's bed is going to be repaired on Thursday morning. Now he will have two beds just in case we have any further problems.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep tight.,

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, rest.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Mary and Bob,enjoy. 

Flo and John,be careful.

Ross and Denise, thank you for the Aussie info.




1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE,
FINALLY GETTING TO GET INTO YOUR BLOG. HAVE NOT BEEN IN HERE FOR AWHILE. CATCHING UP ON THINGS GOING ON IN YOUR BLOG. LOT'S OF GOOD PICTURES AS WELL. GLAD TO HEAR THAT CHRIS'S BED IS FINALLY GETTING FIXED. YES,, ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE AN EXTRA BED FOR BACK UP. HAVE A GOOD WEEK JESSIE. WE ARE GETTING SOME MUCH NEEDED RAIN HERE TODAY.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...