Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

I do hope that your day was a damn sight better than mine?
I would like to welcome a repeat of today tomorrow, smile!

I am still on edge but I am better than I was. I didn't make that "Duck Fart" but I will prepare a little somethin' somethin' before I hit the sheets.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages, and coffee. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

When it rains it pours doesn't it? Received a call from Sheila to inform us that her daughter has been hospitalized  with a stroke. Also my sister Jet's sister-in has been hospitalized with renal problems. 

Please say a prayer for Sheila and Jet's family. Prayers do work wonders. Thanks.

Have a peaceful evening.
Ciao..Jessie and Elise

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow evening.

Maybe I will have two "Duck Farts".

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sheila's daughter must be a young woman. A stroke? And so sorry to hear about your family's health troubles too.
I feel blessed after hearing about others' troubles.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...