Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hump Day! Happy Birthday to Me!

Good Morning!

Mood: Happy Birthday To Me! Boinked!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill  (Yeah Mon')

    It's a Hump Day! Happy Birthday to me! I started my day off at 5:00am. I took a moment to before I put my feet to the floor to gaze at my Elise and I listened to her purring away. I give thanks to God for allowing me to see this day and for blessing me on a daily basis.

    I want to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes. I am on a cloud already today and it is early. So let's get this party started! 

    Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris while I am out and about enjoying my day. I wish that you all could be here to share it with me.

    You have a great Humper and be careful today.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

JT, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.


Erika, have a good day.

Monna, stay well.

Rosie, have a good day in Melbourne.

Flo and John, be careful.



    

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll have my ears sharpened so I can hear those cha chings!

Jessie said...

Girlfriend,
I hope that they treat me right on this my birthday.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...