Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Hey Mr. DJ by Madonna

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I stated the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave so she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

    The kettle has just finished and I filled my cup and it is delicious. We are going to have breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" with Sheila and Bobby. Can you say pork chops and eggs? I will be for sure.

    I hit the sheets at 9:30pm last night and that was all she wrote. My playmate was already on a cloud drifting over the Old Pueblo.We had such a wonderful evening with Sheila at the "Outback". Sheila is a gem!

    Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are meeting up with Shoo and Stu at the "Hog Pit" for a light dinner and we will be listening to the sounds of "Lisa Otey and Diane Van Deurzen. It is going to be a good one for sure.

    Well, I had better get myself together. Have a grand Sunday!

Tiger,Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, be well.

Jane and John, be good.

Mary and Bob,how are you?

Shoo and Stu, see you tonight.

Flo and John, have a good day.

JT, how are you?

Olivia, have a good day.

Rosie, how are things going in Melbourne?


1 comment:

Cheela said...

I always have such a great time with you both. Thank you for your friendship. You have no idea how much it means to me!!!!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...