Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, we just got back in from the "Hog Pit" and what a fun evening. It was good to see Shoo and Stu get on the dance floor and let loose. The food was good and plentiful. The soulful sounds of "Lisa Otey and Diane Van Deurzen was wonderful. 

Diane and Lisa came over to our table to chat with us and to thank us for coming out. Hey, Lisa even touched my playmate and I. Hey, maybe I can get her to become one of my girlfriends? Loraine, you may have called it correctly, smile! 

Elise has hit the sheets to read already. I will be up watching TV until I check on Chris after Rosie's shift ends.

 Well, I had better go and grab a glass of water before it gets too late. Hope that your day was pleasant?
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Bobby, your Italian Love Cake is very good.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...