Friday, April 3, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!                            


Hey, how are you doing? I am doing just great now. Who knew a butt plug from Fascinations would do the trick, smile! I am just kidding.

I downed a few high fiber bars like our daughter Tangye suggested and now I am good, but I am starving now. Go figure!

I did a bit of yard work in the backyard today and I will finish it up tomorrow maybe. Elise's "Marathon Bridge" game is about to kick off at 1:00pm.  

Chris and I will relax and listen to the bidders and shufflers play. They got a little rowdy two weeks ago, telling jokes and such.

While Chris is enjoying his lunch I will hit the showers to be ready for this evenings "Mahjonng" marathon at Shoo and Stu's. I got teased this morning by Tangye and Jane and now I am getting it from my girlfriend 'Shoo Shoo. 

Shoo said that she has put a full roll of toilet paper in her Loo. She said that she is prepared for me because the  rules are that once you sit down at the "Mahjonng" table getting up is not allowed. I tell you she can torture a fellow can't she? Am I right Stu? Stick with me now!  

It is going to be a fun evening and I am sure that I will be the victor this evening. Hope you are enjoying your day? Later..........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...