Saturday, April 11, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going? Things are all quiet on the Tucson front. I relaxed for the most part this morning, but I had to take the Fiat 500L Trekking to be washed. It sits under a Mesquite tree and has started to drop some droplets of sap on it. Can't have that. 

So I washed,waxed and vacuumed this morning. Now Elise is nice and clean. Yes, her name is Elise. Enjoyed a nice game of Gin Rummy this morning after I returned for washing the car. 

I have a wonderful wife indeed. She surprised me with a pot of Campanula Get Me. It is very nice and purple. Hey, I must be doing something right, eh?

We are watching TV with Chris. Sheila will be here soon and the tonics will begin. I am going to have a "Duck Fart" right now to get this party started.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...