Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!                                         

Mood: Relaxed! Confident!

Music listening to: I Want To Get Next To By Rose Royce

   It's the Weekend! What is up? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris.Elise just entered her cave as I was getting up so she may not be getting up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries is the ticket for this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

    Well, we had a very nice evening with Shoo and Stu. What a great hosts they are. We enjoyed a great meal and then it was time to get down to it.

    We tried out our 2015 Mahjong cards and they are different. We have to get used to them and don't fret we will for sure.

     Well, Elise won, I won, Shoo kicked butt, and Stu was not so lucky this round. Overall Shoo Shoo was the victor. I am going to put her victory on the champagne that we were enjoying. Shoo gets a little of the bubbly and she mellows out and it is a pleasure to see her enjoy herself. Thank you Shoo and Stu for a wonderful evening.

     I have to run an errand this morning and I will be doing a little yard work in the backyard as well. The "Marathon Bridge" game was a success for Elise and her partner "Lila" my girlfriend. They came in first place and that made Elsie very happy. Prior to them playing Elise brought Lila over to Chris's house because she wanted to see me. It was good to see her and she gave me a nice hug like a good girlfriend should, smile! Check it! I am just saying! A hint for my other girlfriends. Woohoo!

    We are going to have dinner this evening at 'Neo's" with Bobby, Loraine, and Jim. After dinner we will meet at Loraine's for "Wizard". Loraine and I have been taunting each other for the past two weeks about who is going to take the "Wizard" cape, hat and wand. Truth will be told tonight after dinner.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great weekend.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, are you ready for a beat-down?

Jane and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob,what is new?

Flo and John, Happy Easter.

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a fantastic evening.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, no I did not receive the Aussie info.

Ross and Denise, enjoy.

Olivia, how are you?

JT, have a good Easter.




2 comments:

Jessie and Elise said...

Thank you Shoo and Stu for a wonderful evening.

Loraine said...

Got my shoulders set to wear that cape!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...