Saturday, April 11, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful! Cautious!

Music listening to: Boggie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I don't think that she will be popping up too soon, but I may be wrong. She did not sleep well last night due to some back pain and too much coffee at dinner. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and it is working its magic. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

    Well,our evening out was a blast. I picked up my girlfriend (Lila) and we all went to "Casa Molina's" for dinner. The food was very good and the margaritas were potent. Ole'

    After dinner we went to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Shear Madness". I have to tell you that Susan Claassen  has done it again. This play was hilarious, well done and the theater was packed. The actors were superb and we the audience got to inter-act to solve this whodunit. We recommend that you go to see this one post haste.You will not be disappointed one bit.

    I have to make sure that "Do Drop Inn" room number 2 is up to par for Sheila who will staying with us this evening. We are going to hit up the "Outback" for dinner this evening. Can you say steak and lobster? Elise and I will and I am sure Sheila will be enjoying the prime rib with her vodka tonics. It will be a fun evening.

    As you can tell my mood has gotten better and that is because of my playmate Elise, my girlfriend "Lila" and my brother-in-law Eddie. So my "DI" hat is off for the moment but I have it near by just in case I need to don it quickly. The play last night helped as well. I still have that individual that unnerved me on my list, that has not changed one bit, but that is me.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. He is talking up a storm this morning already. Have a great weekend. Please if you can say a prayer for my sister Jet and her husband Red. Red was notified yesterday day that his sister passed away. Thank you very much.

   Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a peaceful weekend.

Loraine, what is up for the weekend?

Jane and John, gotta love those Duck Farts.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT,what is up for the weekend?

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow evening at the "Hog Pit".

Olivia, how are you?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am doing yard work but I enjoy that. Had to paint my meditation chair.I'll send a picture of my perfect spring day.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...