Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Well, I am back at home from picking up Chris's wheelchair. I arrived at the repair shop and the chair was not ready like I was told that it would be yesterday.

So I chilled until about 9:30am. I got the chair and it was still not finished. I talked to the tech and said the the lambskin arm rest would be brought out tomorrow when they they repair Chris's bed. I told  them that he needed his chair because he had been bed-bound all day yesterday and he needed to be up and mobile.
I passed by Elise on the way back home, I am sure that she saw me.

Is it a Monday or what? I am trying to maintain my cool and let it be, but that is not how I role! Anyway Chris is up and he is glad. I still have my DI hat on, but not to worry I will be taking it off soon, I hope, smile!

Hope that you day is going well?
Later...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...