Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND



Mood: Rested! 

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making that move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries is on deck for later. I have to tell you I sleep like a stone last night and I bet it was the "Duck Fart" that made that happen, smile!

   I have no plans for today but that can change at anytime, but you know that right? Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We may go to the movies today if time permits.

  I have been doing hand and wrist exercises to make sure that I am the victor when we play "Mahjong" with Shoo and Stu and "Wizard" with  Loraine, Jim and Bobby. It is going to be a war of the minds this weekend for sure.

  It is April Fools Day and the beginning of my milestone month. I am ready to kick some booties! Yeah Mon'. "No Worries".

   Well, I had better get rolling. Have a great Hump Day. Jane slow it down, smile!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, one, two, three bids "Wizard"

Shoo and Stu, flower, dot, east, "Mahjong".

JT, have a good day.

Mary and Bob what's up?

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, how are you?

Bobby, have a good one.

Jane and John, stop that, smile!

Dottie, what is up?

Charlotte, how are you doing?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'm betting that you'll be all stressed out from Mahjong on Friday and will be putty in my hands on Saturday!

Jessie said...

Keep thinking like that and I will victorious.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...