Sunday, April 19, 2015

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on? Well, we had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring of Chris. He is getting his ears lowered. Smile!

I am restocking Chris's supplies. I also ran an errand to "Fry's" to pick up a pork tenderloin so I can hook up some "Jerk Pork" in a few days. Yeah Mon'.

Elise is giving  Chris a "bio-feedback" treatment. I have my clothes set out for the memorial concert slated for this afternoon.

I just fired up the Espresso pot and we are enjoying a nice strong pick me up. Man it is good. We hope that all is going well for you so far today.

Later..Jessie and Elise

Loraine, glad that you are up and raring to go. Enjoy the day.  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...