Friday, April 3, 2015

Too Early!

Too Early!

Yes, it is too early to be getting advice and being made the butt of things this morning, smile!

I just got a text from our daughter Tangye (Paramedic) telling me what I need to do to get a hold of my situation. Can you believe that? My own daughter is giving me crap about what to do. Like I need more crap when I am just about crapped out. Love her though and she knows that.

My girlfriend Jane emailed to say that as you get older your stomach gets more sensitive. This is my girlfriend giving me more crap. I don't want anymore  crap, but I love her too.

I am getting better though. I think I will have a "Duck Fart" a little later.I know for a fact that will get me back too normal, smile! TMI! Oops gotta run. No pun intended.

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...