Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                     



Mood: Bummed!

Music listening to; Jump by the Pointer Sisters

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up as well this morning to start her day. She is headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I think I will have some fruit for breakfast this morning. Chris is quiet this morning but I am sure he will be in the swing of things this soon. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have no errands to tackle this morning so I am going to chill and start to get things together for our short camping trip with Sheila over the weekend.

   Well, I had better get to it. Oops, Chris is talking up a storm now, smile! Have a good Tricky Tuesday!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu,tomorrow is Mahjong.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

JT, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Bobby, enjoy the day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...