Monday, April 20, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been restful one here in central Tucson. Also a bit of a warm day too!

I took it slow and easy today due to my left knee is acting up again. It is from an injury that I got in Germany. I was an accident on the Autobahn with a BMW and the 2 and a half ton truck that I was passenger in. Need I say that the BMW did not fair well at all. It is a Patella injury that rears it's head every now and again. The pain lasts for a few hours to a number of days.

Elise, Chris and I watched "The Fosters" on Netflix. It is the second season and a very good series. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be leaving soon to practice with the "Tucson Women's Chorus".

Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, get more rest.

Flo and John, be well.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...