Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Steadfast!

Music listening to: If I Were You're Woman by Gladys Knight

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is delicious and a bowl of cereal with strawberries is on deck this morning. Our sleep got interrupted twice during the night by Buttercup doing her job by barking at whatever was near her property. I got up both times to check and come to find out two police cars with lights flashing were at a house on the corner of Pima and Justin Ln. Buttercup will get an extra treat today for a job well done!

   Elise and Chris will not be receiving massages today due to Pam is out of town. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Get Hard" and it is hilarious. It did not get great reviews but we don't go by critics input for the most part. Very funny movie! Jane and John you will like "I Follow" it has some frontal in it both male and female. Just saying! Smile!

   Elise and I are meeting up with friends at "Claim Jumper" this evening for dinner. It should be a good one for sure. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and be careful.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, get ready.

Shoo and Stu, have you got those coins ready?

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, stay safe. Flo, you are a very good girlfriend. Thank you for the bunny card.

Olivia, how are you?

Bobby, what is new?

JT, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, how are you? Have a Happy Easter.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

    

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I've been wearing glove as I practice so I won't get blisters or calluses on my dealing fingers.

I'm ready!

Jessie said...

Better soak them too.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...