Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                 

Mood: Relaxed! I Like The Way She Worked It!

Music listening to: Tears Of A Clown by Smokey Robinson

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? Elise and I popped up at 5:00am again, but this time my playmate was stuck in the toaster so I left her there, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great this morning and for some reason I am hungry. I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries along with my second cup of coffee. Yeah!

     Rosemary will be here the afternoon to care for Chris. I will be picking up Chris's wheelchair at around 8:30am this morning.

    Once again I have learned a valuable lesson when it comes to human behavior. I am very thankful to my parents for bringing me up the way they did. My playmate and I believe in (paying it forward) because it is a good thing and the outcome is good for all involved. Like Stevie Wonder says ("Uptight and Out of Sight"). WooRah!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Hump Day. I know that you will Sweet Pea! Smile!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, be good.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Jane and John, have a good (Humper). Smile!

JT, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.

Dottie, how are you doing today?

Bobby, enjoy the day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...