Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? Well, the carpet has been done, Chris's case manager just left, so now I can chill a bit. I am getting a headache for some reason. Maybe a "Duck Fart" will take it away,smile!

I have to run an errand as soon as Elise gets back in. I am feeling very tired because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I tossed and turned for a bit while my playmate was on cloud nine.

Later, I will close up my suitcase and set it at the door for our trip tomorrow. We are going to drop in at "Gus Balone's for breakfast prior to hitting the road tomorrow at noon. Bobby will be joining us for breakfast. Angelica will be caring for Chris while we are away on our short stay-cation.

I might need a brownie or some banana bread as a quick pick me up a little later. Yeah Mon'.

Chat at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...