Monday, March 9, 2009

Nite


Good Night,


Well it has been a true Monday for me around here in the Old Pueblo. I ran a few errands and I had to make a few phone calls as well, with so so results. Elise and I had Hot and Sour soup for dinner it was excellent. We watched the final episode of As Time Goes By, it is an excellent BBC Series.


I am caring for Chris this evening and he is still under the weather this evening. Elise is out playing bridge at her Mom's. I think I will fix myself a cognac after I check on Chris again. Hey, do you like the music that I added to our blog? Our friend Susie helped to get it running. I like it a lot. Have a great evening and stay safe.


Night.................


Good Night Jeanne.


Susie, thank you again for helping me get the play list up and running.


Rosie,you are on a roll today.


Sis, how are you doing?



2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Hey Jessie - You're welcome! Sounds great!!!

Anonymous said...

Susie,
I love it, thanks again. Give our best to all.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...