Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whoo Who


Good Morning,


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: Missing You by Diana Ross (Classic R&B)


Hey it is Thursday and it is going to be 90 degrees today. Do you have any plans for today? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting gecko's this morning. I have to get Chris settled early this morning due to one of his case manager's will be here for a routine visit at 9:00am. It disrupts my day but I have my coffee so I can get through it,smile.


After Brent arrives this afternoon Elise and I may go to the movies and later in the evening we will go out fro Mexican food with her Mom and a few more friends. Yes, it will be Margaritaville tonight. Ole'


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day all. I have a headache his morning, I woke up with it, hmmmm?


C, Ya!


Good Morning Jeanne.


Jerome, good to hear from you yesterday I will continue to try to contact Tamika.


Sis, where are you?


Herman, we are planning a trip to Phoenix for the month of April and we may stay in a Marriott with you help. Happy Birthday !!!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...