Sunday, March 1, 2009

Windy Sunday Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy, sleepy.


Music listening to: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag by James Brown (Classic)



How are you? It is a very windy morning here in the Old Pueblo, but the temperature is a nice 60 degrees. I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. The coffee is on and and I am brewing a breakfast blend that smells great. Elise is up and getting Chris started for the day, oops wait she has gone back to bed for a short snore or two. Neither one of us slept well last night, we tossed and turned.


Rosemary the caregiver did not show up last night due to her having a stomach virus, so the agency sent out Tim a new caregiver. I had to get Chris prepared for the evening since he has never worked with him before. I went over Chris's routine with him and he watched me as I worked with Chris. Later in he evening Elise and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner. We had a very nice time like we always do there. The fondue dinner was great and the chocolate dessert was excellent. We shared a bottle of Menage a Twia a very good red. We returned home and we are stuffed and I bet that is why we tossed and turned last night. I relived Tim and I looked after Chris until he fell asleep. Then I called it a night, Elise was already snoring up a tune already,smile.


Our beloved Wildcats lost to Washington but it was a good game, and ASU lost to Washington State as well. We are going to go out for breakfast this morning with Elise's Mom to a place called Bobo's. It is a small down home eatery and the food is good, and the cook sings while he prepares the meals. Comfort food! Well, I had better get busy, have a great Sunday all.


Later............................


Good Morning Jeanne. The rice dish is very good, thank you very much. I am pleased that you liked the Amish bread. With you being from Ohio and me from Michigan does that make us Amish?


Joe, good to hear from you as always. I know about trying to catch up with a box full of emails,it is a lot of work.


Cher, thank you for selecting me as co-owner of our group.


Liz, Happy Birthday!


Erika, go to see Taken is very good.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...