Friday, March 6, 2009

Morning TGIF

Good Morning All,

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: Freak Out

TGIF, how are things going? I started today off at 5:00am caring for Chris. It is a very nice 62 degrees right now. Elise is calling all cars this morning. She will be taking over for me this morning due to I have a re certification class to attend this morning at 8:30am for 3 hours. I am downing a lot of coffee to get me going, smile.

We had a very nice evening last night Jeanne and Angelica at Chad's. We all had the prime rib that was excellent, with a baked potato and a salad. I had soup instead of the salad. Elise and I downed a bottle of Merlot that was excellent. Jeanne and Angelica had Margaritas. After dinner we went to Jeanne's house for after dinner drinks. Elise and I had cognac that was very good. We talked for a while and then we had to say our goodbyes because we had to get home to relieve Brent. We watched our Wildcats lose to California but they played very well. After the game we called it a night.

I have to run to my office this afternoon and later in the evening we are going out to eat dinner with Elise's Mom at The Golden Dragon. It is a very small place but the food is excellent. Elise's Mon and I always get sweet and sour pork, we love it. Well, I had better check on Chris and get ready to head out for my class. Have a good Friday all.
Later.........................

Good Morning Jeanne, thank you for a great evening with you.

Steph, good to hear from you. Take it easy with that injury.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Sis, so sorry to hear the latest, stay strong I am here.

Rosie,what are you doing over the weekend?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...