Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Evening


Good Night All,


It has been a very nice day today. How about yours? I ran all of my errands and I relaxed for a bit today. Chris is still dealing with his cold and it may be his allergies acting up as well. I just gave him a breathing treatment and that always helps him when he gets congested and stuffed up.


Elise fixed breakfast for dinner this evening and it was very good. Homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages and of course coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mom's. I am just about all packed for our mini-trip to the mountains. Elise is all packed and ready to go. All we have to do now is load up the pick-up and buy some ice and we will be ready to hit the road.


We are going to stop in at Gus Balone's for breakfast in the morning, and I will stop at the credit union for some cash just in case we need it for something. We are looking forward to a restful couple of days in the woods. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great evening and I will leave a short note tomorrow just before we leave.


Good Night.................


Good Night Jeanne.


Rosie, you are on a roll this evening, eh?


Marcie, how has your evening been so far?


Sis, I am thinking about you.


Susie, do they have ice cream vendors there? Gelato??


Sharon in the UK, how are things going?

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

We have Baskin Robbins, Haagen Das, and Swensons Ice Cream here - I haven't seen a Dairy Queen though! There is a Gelato place not too far from our home too. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time up in the Chiricahuas. I love it there. Hope Chris gets over his cold soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie,
Yes we did have a good time, it was a lot of fun. Chris is getting better by the day. It is just a very nasty cold. Have a great upcoming week and give our best to all.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...