Friday, March 6, 2009

Nite


Good Night All,


Well, completed and passed my recert classes today. It has been a very good day here in Tucson. I forgot to mention that Elise and I went to the movies to see Paul Blart Mall Cop, it was very funny. We played video games on our laptop today and it was a lot of fun. Boy, we need some practice. After Marv came to care for Chris we went to The Golden Dragon for dinner. It was very nice and we haven't been there in a while. Elise's Mom enjoyed it very much.


We returned home and we watch a DVD with Sissy Spacek and it was very good, she still can act. After Marv left I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We hope that you day went well?

Good Night.


Good Night Jeanne,thank you for helping us with the flyer's.


Sis, be careful I am worried about you and Shaina.


Mary, tell Bob that he and I need to go fishing for Bass, smile.


Cher, thank you so much for the comparisons, you are too much.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...