Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning,


Mood: Carefree


Music listening to: Back In My Arms Again by the Supremes (Classic)


How are you doing? Well,it is another Hump Day any plans for it? I started today at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is counting owls this morning, but she will be up and around soon. The coffee is on and I am waiting for a fresh piping hot cup.


I have to run a few errands this morning and I have to get my annual TB test out of the way, a requirement for my employer. Other than that it should be a very nice day. It is cool here in Tucson right now. It is 45 degrees outside and it is supposed to get windy later in the day.


Well, I had better get to it and get this day moving along. Have a good Hump Day all.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne


Rosie, how are you feeling?


Steph, continue to take it slow and easy.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...