Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Evening


Good Night All,


How is everyone? Today has been another good one. After Brent arrived to care for Chris we took him to his chiro appointment. After that Elise and I ran a few errands and then we went to Starbucks for a frappacino that goes well with people watching.


We returned home and I relieved Brent and Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. It was wunderbar. We had pancakes made with orange juice, sausages, and coffee. A very good dinner, eh? We also watched another episode of Rumpole with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise just left to play bridge with her Mom.


I think I may fix myself another cup of coffee to get a boost of energy. We hope that your day has been a good one?


Night......................


Good Night Jeanne.


JT, how are things?


Tiger & Marcie,how has your day been?


Cher, thank you for the tags.


Sis, how are you?


Rosie, how are you feeling?


Steph, how are you holding up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...