Monday, March 2, 2009

Bore Da


Good Morning All,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Shop Around by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles (Classic)


Well, it is Monday again, how are things going for you so far? I started today off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all bears this morning. It is a nice 60 degrees out and the birds are singing away in competition with Chris this morning. I have my cup of coffee in hand and it is very good.


I have a couple of errands to run this morning and after that we shall see how this Monday plays out. After Rosemary came to care for Chris last night we went out for dinner. We got an invite from Nanci and Jeff and what a great evening it was. Jeff had the grill going when we arrived and we all sat outside in the backyard. What a meal let me tell you. I became the grill master and I enjoyed every moment of it. I grilled a couple of burgers but the highlight was grilling Tomahawk steaks. Yes, Tomahawk steaks. I grilled two of them and they were huge and at least 3 inches thick. The best part I thought about grilling them is that you didn't need anything to turn them over. Hence the name Tomahawk steaks. Picture a Tomahawk in the westerns and that is exactly what you had. The huge bone was the handle and the rib eye was at the top of the bone, so all you had to do was to grab the bone and turn it over. I loved it! They were delicious and very tender and juicy, oh my! We also had salad, baked potatoes and of course we shared two bottles of red. We brought over a bottle of red called the Seven Deadly Zins and we love this red because it is a Lodi wine, excellent. After dinner we sat and talked for a bit and we looked at photos of the family. It was around 8:30pm and we had to say our good-byes and head back home so I could relieve Rosemary.


I relieved Rosemary and Elise called it a night. Chris was wide awake so I had to mill around until he decided to fall asleep which was around 11:30pm or so. It was a very good Sunday. I will take a photo of the Tomahawk bones this morning before I give them to the dogs o play around with. I had better get to it and get this day rolling. Have a good one.

Later.............................


Good Morning Jeanne, looking forward to Chads on Thursday.


Cher, how are you?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis? Give our best to all.


Sharon, in the UK, how was your weekend.


Laura, how was your weekend?


Liz, we hope that you enjoyed every moment of your birthday?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...