Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Day!!


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Hot Pants by James Brown ( Classic R&B)


How are you today? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. He is still under the weather with a head cold and a stuffed up nose, but other than that he is just fine. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I have my cup of coffee right next to me and it is nice and steamy.


I have to run to my office this morning to drop off some paperwork and my renewed certification paperwork. While I am out I will pick up some firewood to take on our mini-trip into the mountains. We will be leaving on Wednesday morning for a short trip to the cabin in the mountains and we will return on Friday. We are looking forward to the quiet and peace that the woods has to offer. We are going to miss our Wildcats playing against ASU in the tournament on Thursday, but we may be able to pick it up on the radio. GO CAT'S.


I will take along our camera so that we can share the scenery with you. Can you smell the firewood burning and the roasting of hot dogs? Delicious! Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving. Have a great day all.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Good Morning Cher.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...