Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cheers




Good Morning,




Mood: Relaxed




Music listening to: Car Wash by Rolls Royce




Hey, it's Hump Day so let's get this day started. I started today off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting sheep this morning. Do you have any plans for this Hump Day? Chris and Elise will be getting their weekly massage later in the evening. Chris loves it when Donna comes to give him his massage he really mellows out.




I have no plans for today but I will be doing a little research work on a project that I am working on. I will be preparing dinner this evening while Elise is getting her massage. We will have baked Tilapia, whole kernel corn, and petite sweet peas. The Tilapia will be baked in a lemon and butter sauce and let me tell you it will make you hurt yourself. It is just that good.


We will be watching a DVD and having dinner while Chris is getting his massage. Are you getting hungry yet? Smile.




Well, I had better get busy and grab another cup of coffee. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.




Ciao..................................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Cher, how did it go last night?




Sis, where are you?




Marcie & Tiger,what is up for today?




Monna, how are things going?




Steph, how are the children?




Rory, what is new in Fallen?




Gisela, how are things in my old stomping ground of Alten-Buseck?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...