Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF




Good Morning,




Mood: Tired, sleepy




Music listening to: Breezin by George Benson




All I can say is TGIF. I started the day off at 4:00am, I was awakened by the dogs barking at something so I got up and I didn't see a things so now I am up. Chris is sound asleep and so is Elise. The coffee is not brewing yet and that is adding to my discomfort this morning.




It is around 47 degrees out and it has been very windy all night long. Do you have any plans for today? I have to run a couple of errands this morning so we can be ready to watch the Wildcats play Louisville this evening at 4:00pm. GO CATS's. If they when today they will go to the Elite 8. After Marv arrives to care for Chris we are going to go the ATC to see a play and afterwards we will go to Pastiche for dinner.




We saw the movie Defiance yesterday and it was very good. After the movie we returned home and we played a game of video golf on the Wii. After that we went to Oregano's for pizza, a bottle of red, and of course we both topped that off with a Bellini. We returned home and we attempted to continue to play golf. Wow, Bellini and golf do not mix well, smile. After Brent left I checked on Chris and we called it a night.




Well, I had better get this Friday rolling on the right track and get the coffee brewing. Have a good day and a great weekend.




Ciao......................




Good Morning Jeanne




Cher, thank you for the comparisons and tags.




Herman, thank you for checking the hotels for us.




Laura, how are things in Wales?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...