Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF




Good Morning,




Mood: Relaxed




Music listening to: My,My,My by Johnny Gill




TGIF! Well, it is the first day of spring and the birds are singing the flowers are blooming and Chris is chatting up a storm this morning. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting horny toads this morning but she will be up and about shortly. I am enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee, the kick that I need to get this Friday started.




We had a very nice time at dinner last night at Casa Molina. The food was excellent and the Margaritas were so good that we had to have two of them. Elise's Mom and crew enjoyed the evening as well. After we dropped Elise's Mom off at home we took Toni home. We stopped in to get a few bags of lemons and grapefruit that she wanted to give to us. Fresh squeezed grapefruit and vodka is a nice refreshing treat let me tell you. We arrived back home and we played a few games on the laptop, and Elise fixed up a batch of Margaritas and the games became a real challenge. Elise fixed one for Brent as well and he enjoyed it very much. After Brent left for the evening I checked on Chris and we called it a night.




I have to run to my office this afternoon to pick up some paperwork. After Marv arrives to care for Chris this evening, we will be going to Colors to have a Jack and Coke before we go to the Live Theatre Company to see a play that is supposed to be really funny. After the play we are going to go to Buddy's Grill for dinner. Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling along. Have a great Friday all and enjoy it. Have a safe but productive weekend.




Later.........................




Good Morning Jeanne




Herman, thank you for helping us with the mini-trip information for April 09.




Rory,how are you?




Ross, any plans for the weekend?




Cher, what are you up to?




Marcie & Tiger, any plans for the weekend?




Steph, how are things?




Rosie, always a pleasure to hear from you. Take it slow and easy.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...