Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Howdy


Good Morning,


Mood: Rested


Music listening to Night Fever by The Bee Gees


How are you doing this morning? I started this St. Patty's Day at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about early this morning, she is more than likely going to go swimming this morning. I have my coffee right next to me and I am watching the steam rise from the cup. It is calling me to take a sip and I believe that I will. Delicious!!


I have to run a few errands this morning to include getting a flat tire repaired. What a way to start off the day,eh? I believe that I will get a haircut today as well today. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon when Brent arrives to care for Chris. Have a great St. Patty's Day all. Go have a green beer or two, enjoy!


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne


Kelli, have a great St. Pat's Day.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...