Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Monday




Good Morning,




Mood: Blissful




Music listening to: Saturday Love




How is your Monday going so far? It rained on us last night here in Tucson and we always welcome that. I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Javelina's this morning. The birds are chirping away and Chris is listening to them. Chris is not feeling well due to he is developing a head and chest cold with a slight cough. Elise and I will get to work on that right away. I have my coffee right next to me and I am ready to get this day rolling.




Do you have any plans for today? I am going to go out later to purchase some firewood and that is about all that I have planned for today. Well, I had better get this show started, have a great Monday all.




Prost..........................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Rosie, so good to hear from you as always. Enjoy the grannies.




Ross, thank you so very much for the info about Tait and the Ball Buster. It is a very good red at 15.5 percent, it is excellent.




Marcie, any plans for this week?




Laura,how are things in Wales?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...