Sunday, May 16, 2021

Howdy!

Howdy!



How are you? We are good and full from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring for Chris and I soon will be doing some clean up work behind Chris's house. I will also be restocking for next week.

We dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location. We will work on new rocks later today. Elise is working on a very hard one and I am sure that it is going to take a few days to complete. Here is what we dropped and picked up. Enjoy!


16 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ


16 MAY PICKED UP



Our short stay-cation was very nice and we both needed it. We got plenty of rest and sleep. We enjoyed our video game fest a lot. We enjoyed going to the theater. We saw "Godzilla vs Kong" and "Those Who Wish Me Dead". They both were very good and hopefully we can get back into going to movies on a regular basis. We missed it bigtime.

We also enjoyed a good dinner from "Serial Grillers". The food was pretty good. Elise got a pizza and I got a burger. We also enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Hungry Fox". We meet up with our niece Sara and my (cognata) Ann, Elise's sister. It was good to see them out and about.



14 MAY OUR NIECE SARA AND MY (COGNATA) AT THE HUNGRY FOX

Hey our dinner is coming along very nicely. The Southern Style Collard Greens are mixed with Kale. I also shredded some neck bones to add to the pot. I took all of the meat off of the neck bones and the fur-babies are going to be in for a treat over the next few says. The Sous Chef is going to hook up some cornbread. She is also going to present a dessert as well. Are you hungry yet? You should be! 

We hope that you re doing well? Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...