Friday, May 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever is tapping at the door!

Music listening to: Fantasy by Earth, Wind and Fire!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a very good Blueberry Vanilla Blend courtesy of my (fidanzata & Capo Jim). A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! We will start new ones today hopefully.

6 MAY MY LATEST



6 MAY ELISE'S LATEST


Have a wonderful TGIF and I will have a chat at you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe. Mask Up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a good weekend and give our best to all.

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Country Granny and Bob, stay safe in the east.

Deb and Sharon, stay well.

Edwina, how goes it?

Barb, enjoy the day.

Bev, how are you?

Sharon, what is new in Aussieland? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. TGIF! A cosa ti stanno a favore oggi? Vi ringraziamo molto per il complimento dello chef. Ci paice molto lo Chef Day. Abbracci altro ancora.

Loraine said...

Il cavallo รจ molto carino!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...