Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? We are good here in the Garden District. Today has been a very nice day with only one mishap that was not good.

I got all of my tasks done today. Sister Jayne picked up her meds and I stopped in Walmart for some new swim trunks and a few snacks.

My playmate and I have started new rocks that will be finished soon. My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausages and plenty of Peruvian coffee to get it all down. We watched a movie on Netflix with Chris that was surprisingly good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise is in the main house listening to the news and working on a Covid puzzle. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.

I just got out of the Jacuzzi and it was refreshing. I was in the Jacuzzi for 25 minutes. Ya Mon'. I am already thinking about getting back in tomorrow if time permits.

The highlight of the day is when we went over to my (fidanzata's) home to take her birthday gifts to her. It was so good to  see her and to hold her again. It has been way over a year or more. We stayed for a little bit and we got caught up on the latest. We are hoping to see Capo Jim soon as well. Here is a picture of one of her birthday gifts that she placed in her backyard. It looks very good and she will enjoy it a lot. Happy Birthday fidanzata!




25 MAY A SOLAR SPINNNER (HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDANZATA)

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. For me it is going to be another busy one.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Che piacere vederti oggi. Ripeteremo gli abbracci quando avremo la notte dei "Wizard".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...