Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Knocking!

Music listening to: Too Hot by Kool and the Gang! 

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend courtesy of my fidanzata and Capo Jim. A second cup will be downed later today. It is a nice morning here in the Garden District.

Hopefully the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a very busy day today. I have to play catch up from yesterday. I asked here to play some (Boney) for me today.

We will be picking up Chris's van from the shop this morning and I need to venture over on the eastside as well. We are looking forward to our lunch at the Cup Cafe in downtown Tucson tomorrow. We are meeting up with Paula, Marty and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. I will also be dropping some rocks in the hood today.

As for me I slept like a log last night. I need to tackle my medical classes soon before I get calls to remind me that they are due. Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa stai facendo in questo Taco Martedi? Un'altra giornata intensa per me oggi. Ho dormito bene ieri sera, quindi mi sento un po'meglio. Abbracci! Ho sentito Capo ieri.

Jessie said...

Morning Capo,
Good to hear from you and keep those Gin and tonics flowing.

Loraine said...

Spero che si presenti la badante.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...