Friday, May 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Retreating!

Music listening to: Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is awake and at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice windy morning here in Tucson. It is a bit cloudy and the windchimes and singing nicely. Are we goin to get soem of the wet stuff? Hope so.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening for his finally stay with Chris and us. A very sad day indeed.

Alexa is awake and she said that we will be taking Azalya to be groomed this afternoon. She is not looking forward to that at all. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks. Here is the latest from my shorty. Enjoy!

20 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ


20 MAY DROPPED AT MISTER CAR WASH


20 MAY PICKED UP


20 MAY IN THE HOOD


20 MAY DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


20 MAY ELISE'S LATEST (KEEPER)



We enjoyed a good take-away dinner from Leo's last night along with a few margaritas. Ole'. Well, I had better check on Chris and my shorty. Have a great TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a great weekend

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, enjoy the weekend.

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, stay safe.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sto bene. In attesa di un divertente venerdì.

Jessie said...

Anch'o!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...