Friday, May 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Locked Out!

Music listening to: You Got Me Twisted by Keith Sweat!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson but it may hit 100 degrees today. Whew!




I am caring for Chris this morning due to the caregiver will not be back due to she has a twisted hip. The agency that she worked for will be here this morning at 10:30am to start the process of getting a replacement. Sister Jane will be here this morning at 11:00m to take over for me. This evening will be the first evening without Marv his presence will be missed deeply. Until then it will be me caring for Chris.

Alexa is awake and she said the today is going to be a busy one. We are still waiting on the for the delivery of a new bed for Chris. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today. My shorty and I are going to try to hit up a movie this afternoon at Park Place Mall. This evening we will be having dinner at the "Outback" with our daughter Tangye and Dave. Elise and I will need the break.

We are working on new rocks. Here is the latest. Enjoy! We will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

27 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ



27 MAY PICKED UP


27 MAY DROPPED AT GUS BALONES



27 MAY ELISE'S LATEST

Have a good TGIF and we will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Monna, have a good weekend and give a shoutout to everyone?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Sisters, what is up for the weekend?

Edwina, how are you?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? TGIF!

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

I problemi con i caregiver sembrano non finire mai, mi dispiace dirlo.

Cheela said...

Your hot tub looks great. We turned off our pool today. Dave has been swimming every day but I haven't been able to because of my eye surgery. We leave for Montana on Sunday. Anxious for you and Elise to get up there Maybe we will have the hot tub room ready (HAHA)!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...