Monday, May 24, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How is your day going so far? We are good here. I just got back from dropping Sister Jayne at her doctors appointment and I will pick her up when she is ready.

I also made a appointment to take the Tacoma in for a routine service on Thursday morning at 8:00am.

Hey I am heating up the Jacuzzi to 100 degrees and I will pop in it later this evening. WooHoo! I may not be able to get back out. Ya Mon'.

Hey we have booked a cruise for 2022. It is a New England and Canada cruise for 7 days. I have to tell you we are excited about this one because we had to cancel last years cruise due to Covid. We will be joined by Sheila and Dave on this one. Irei!

My playmate an d I are both working on new rocks. Here are the  rocks in the hood. Enjoy! Also here are the pics of Blooming cactus flowers sent to me by my girlfriend Flo.


24 MAY IN THE HOOD


24 MAY DAYTIME SHOT FROM (FLO)



24 MAY NIGHT TIME SHOT FROM (FLO)


Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza e stato eccellente e molto toccante. Consigliamo questo!

Loraine said...

Una crociera! SarĂ  meraviglioso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...