Monday, May 17, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? How did your day go? It has been a busy and stressful day for me. Yes a long day. I have developed a pounding headache. I took some meds for it.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob for dinner with mashed potatoes, baby carrots, and celery sticks. We watched "Better Call Saul" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main  house watching to news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I started a new rock today and my shorty is still working on one the she started a few days ago. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I am going to try to catch up on the things that I had planned for today. Hopefully the caregiver shows up tomorrow.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I am going to try  to sleep soundly tonight. 

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...