Sunday, May 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Forever My Lady by Joe Joe!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. A very nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. Here is my latest. Enjoy! We will be stopping by the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. We will drop off at the "Egg Connection" as well.


22 MAY MY LATEST

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at Ron and Nancy's last night. It was good to see the Douglas gang again. It has been way over a year since we have been together. We enjoyed a wonderful spread and the libations were fantastic. We missed a few of the group that could not make it. Great time! Looking forward to our next get together.

This evening my shorty and I are going to hit up the Roadhouse Cinema to see a movie. Have a good Domenica and we will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

My playmate and I enjoyed a shot of Shieldaig 25 year old single malt scotch yesterday and it was oh so smooth. It will probably be another month before we have another shot. WooHoo!

Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
What are you up to on this Sunday morning?

Nancy said...

We enjoyed seeing you and Elise too, as well as everyone else. Hope we can do it again soon! 🥰

Loraine said...

La vita sta tornando "normale"? È come il "vecchio normale"?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...