Monday, May 10, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? How did your Monday go? It has been a very busy day for me and I am sore as can be. I did a lot of lifting today and re-organizing in the storage shed.

I started a new rock today and hopefully I will complete it tomorrow. Chris has been in good spirits today. I guess a good massage will do that to you, eh?

I prepared Grilled Cheese Sandwiches today. Mine was a Grilled Ham and Cheese. Elise had sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and some green gump with hers. We watched "Better Call Saul" on Netflix. It is getting better with each episode.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news on TV. We hope that your Monday was a good one. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposa quei muscoli.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...