Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here and I am good and tired. It has been a busy day.

Here is my latest rock. Enjoy! We will be dropping rocks off at "Gus Balones" in the morning. We will also be dropping off the Tacoma for routine services.

26 MAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK


26 MAY CHEF AT WORK


26 MAY CHEFS PREP


26 MAY CHEFS COOKING


26 MAY SOUS CHEF WORKING


26 MAY SOUS CHEF PLATING


26 MAY FINISHED PRODUCT (CATFISH)



26 MAY FINISHED FRIES


26 MAY MY LATEST

Hey Chef Day was excellent. The food was delicious and Sister Jayne is in for a treat. Above is the Sous Chef and Chef at work. My Sous Chef decided on Jack and Coke as for the cocktail.

Chris is resting and watching TV. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene amico mio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...