Sunday, May 30, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Gummied! Nodded! Rummied!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making her way over to Chris's house to care for him. Any plans for today?

The coffee this morning is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection' along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson, but it is going to heat up quickly.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. I asked her to play some music to cook by since today is Chefs Day.

We will be donning our Chef hats and aprons today. My Sous Chef and I will be rattling pots and pans in the kitchen. We will be preparing Pinto Beans with Smoked Hocks and Cornbread. I have already started the Smoked Hocks. We will toss in the Pintos in a few hours and my Sous Chef will hook up some cornbread. Sister Jayne is in for a treat this evening. My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with the meal. Ya,ya!

My shorty and I will be dropping off rocks at the Cortez location and at the "Egg Connection" this morning. I will be starting a new rock today and Elise will be finishing up one.

We will be hitting a movie this evening at Park Place Mall. We will see the movie "Spiral". We saw the "Wrath of Man" last week and it was very good. We are also making our selections and times to return to the Live Theater Workshop to see live plays. We have really missed them.

Well I had better go and check on those Smoked Hocks. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. Get ready Monday.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Credo che le vecchie abilita non moriranno mai. Se non e rotto, non aggiustarlo. Sono cosi lieto che lei si sia fatto praticare. Non ci vuole molto e vedrai che le abilita della Vecchia Scuola funzionano meglio.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Have a good Sunday.

Loraine said...

Niente di sbagliato nel vecchio - dovrei saperlo - ma "arrugginito" predice il fallimento. Solo dicendo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...