Thursday, May 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Taking A Vacation!

Music listening to: Forget Me Nots by Patrice Rushin!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in the Garden District. It is going to be another hot one today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today.  I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

My playmate and I will be stopping by the Cortez location this morning n our way to breakfast. Hopefully we will pick up a rock or two while we are there. Here are latest creations. Enjoy!


12 MAY ELISE'S LATEST


12 MAY MY LATEST


12 MAY PICKED UP



 


12 MAY IN THE HOOD


12 MAY PICKED UP


We had a nice surprise visit from our nephew Zack and his wife Marylu. It was good to see them and we got all caught up on the latest.

We will be making our way this afternoon for our stay-cation at Varsity Suites here in Tucson. We will be there until Saturday. We will be having a video game-fest today. On Friday we will venture out Park Mall to finally hit a a movie. WooHoo! We will also have breakfast out on Friday and we will be joined by my (cognata and niece). 

Well, I had better check on Chris and my shorty. Have a good Sete Giovedi and stay safe. We will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob how are you? Thanks for posting to our blog. Have a great day.

Loraine said...

Goditi la tua staycation!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...